Viewing License Information
To view details on the license that is currently installed on the backup appliance, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Licensing > License Info.
The licensing section provides general information on the Veeam Backup for AWS license:
- Status — the license status. The status depends on the license edition, the number of days remaining until license expiration and the number of days remaining in the grace period (if any).
- Instances — the total number of license units included in the license file and the number of units consumed by protected resources.
Each instance that has a restore point created in the past 31 days is considered to be protected and consumes 1 license unit. To view the list of instances that consume license units, switch to the License Usage tab.
- Expiration Date — the date when the license will expire.
- License Type — the license edition (Free, Paid, Subscription).
Subscription is the name of the BYOL license in Veeam Backup for AWS.
- License ID — the unique identification number of the provided license file (required for contacting the Veeam Customer Support Team).
- Licensed To — the name of an organization to which the license was issued.
- Support ID — the unique identification number of the support contract (required for contacting the Veeam Customer Support Team).