You can edit worker configurations added for AWS Regions:
- Open to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Workers > Network.
- Switch to the necessary tab.
- Select the worker configuration and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Worker Configuration wizard:
- To modify the VPC and subnet to which the related worker instances are connected, and to change the security group associated with the instances, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Configurations for Backup Account (step 2.b) or in section Adding Configurations for Production Accounts (step 5.b).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish to confirm the changes.
If any worker instances are currently launched in the selected AWS Region, the changes will be applied only when Veeam Backup for AWS removes the instances from the infrastructure (that is, when the running backup or restore process completes).