You can manage Veeam Backup for AWS users — change a user description and password, enable or disable multi-factor authentication for a user, and remove a user from the configuration database.
To perform actions with a user:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Accounts.
- On the Backup Admins tab, select the necessary user from the list and click the following links:
- Edit — to change the user description.
- Remove — to remove the user from the configuration database.
Note that you cannot remove the Default Admin that was created after the product installation.
MFA is used to verify user identity. To enable MFA for the selected user, follow the instructions provided in the MFA Settings window.
- Disable MFA — to disable MFA for the user.
- Change Password — to change the user password.