Importing Backup from Veeam Cloud Repository
To import the backup file from the Veeam cloud repository:
- In the Type field, select the Veeam Cloud Connect option.
- In the Server field, enter a full DNS name or IP address of the cloud gateway.
- In the Port field, specify the port over which Veeam Agent will communicate with the cloud gateway. By default, port 6180 is used.
- In the Login field, enter the name of the tenant or subtenant account that the SP or your backup administrator has provided to you. The name of the subtenant account must be specified in the TENANT\SUBTENANT format.
- In the Password field, provide a password for the tenant or subtenant account.
- Click OK.