Installing Veeam Agent
To install Veeam Agent for Mac with the command line Interface:
- Save the downloaded package on the computer where you plan to install the product.
- Install the package with the following command:
installer -pkg </path/package.pkg> -target <volume>
- </path/package.pkg> — full path to the downloaded package on the computer.
- <volume> — name of the volume where you want to install Veeam Agent. To install Veeam Agent on the volume from which your Mac computer started up, specify the '/' (slash) character.
user@wrk01:~$ installer -pkg /Users/User/Desktop/Veeam?Agent?for?Mac-188.8.131.522.pkg -target /
- After the installation process is complete, grant full disk access for Veeam Agent. To learn more, see Granting Full Disk Access.