Scheduling Settings in Server Edition
In the Server edition of Veeam Agent for Mac you can set up Veeam Agent to run the backup job automatically daily, monthly or periodically.
To specify the job schedule:
- Select the Run the job automatically check box. If this check box is not selected, you will have to start the backup job manually to create backup.
- Define scheduling settings for the job:
- To run the job at specific time daily, on defined week days or with specific periodicity, select Daily at this time. Use the fields of this option to configure the necessary schedule.
- To run the job once a month on specific days, select Monthly at this time. Use the fields of this option to configure the necessary schedule.
- To run the job repeatedly throughout a day with a specific time interval, select Periodically every. Use the fields of this option to specify the time interval in hours or minutes.
Veeam Agent always starts counting defined intervals from 12:00 AM. For example, if you configure to run a job with a 4-hour interval, the job will start at 12:00 AM, 4:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM and so on.