Granting Full Disk Access
After installation, Veeam Agent requires permission to access folders and files on the Veeam Agent computer.
If you are using macOS High Sierra (version10.13.6), the access to files and folders is granted automatically at the moment of installation. Starting from macOS Mojave (10.14.X), you must grant access manually.
To grant full disk access:
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, click the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- In System Preferences, click the Security & Privacy pane and select the Privacy tab.
- In the bottom-left corner, click the lock icon and enter the Administrator password to allow preferences editing.
- In the list of services, select Full Disk Access.
- In the list of apps, select the check box next to Veeam Agent for Mac.
If the Veeam Agent for Mac check box is not available, click the plus button, and find and add Veeam Agent for Mac to the list of applications.
- Close the window.
After an access to the disk is provided, you can connect your Veeam Agent computer to the Veeam backup server.