Veeam Backup Repository Settings
The Backup Server step of the wizard is available if you have chosen to store backup files in a Veeam backup repository.
Specify settings for the Veeam backup repository that contains the necessary backup file:
- In the Veeam backup server name or IP address field, specify a DNS name or IP address of the Veeam backup server.
- In the Port field, specify the number of the port over which Veeam Agent must communicate with the backup repository. By default, Veeam Agent for Mac uses port 10006.
- In the Specify your personal credentials section, enter credentials to access the server:
- In the Username field, type a name of the account that has access permissions on the Veeam backup repository.
- If necessary, in the Domain field, type a name of the domain in which the account that has access to the Veeam backup repository is registered.
- In the Password field, type a password of the account that has access to the Veeam backup repository.
Permissions on the backup repository managed by the target Veeam backup server must be granted beforehand. To learn more, see Setting Up User Permissions on Backup Repositories.