Shared Folder Settings
The Network Share step of the wizard is available if you have chosen to save the backup to a network shared folder.
Specify the shared folder settings:
- In the Server field, type an IP address or domain name of the server that hosts the shared folder.
- In the Folder field, type a name of the network shared folder in which you want to store backup files.
- If the network shared folder requires authentication, specify credentials to access the network shared folder:
- In the Username field, type a name of the account that has access permissions on the shared folder.
- If necessary, in the Domain field, type a name of the domain in which the account that has access permissions on the shared folder is registered.
- In the Password field, type a password of the account that has access permissions on the shared folder.
- In the Retention policy section, specify the number of restore points for Veeam Agent to store in the target location. By default, Veeam Agent keeps 7 restore points. To learn more, see Backup Retention Policy.
- Click Advanced to specify advanced settings for the backup job. To learn more, see Specify Advanced Backup Settings.