In this article
For each SMTP and Azure SQL account, you can modify settings configured while creating the account:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Accounts > Accounts.
- Select the account and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Account wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the account, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Accounts (step 2).
- To provide a new user name and password for the account, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Accounts (step 3).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish.