Step 6. Specify Point in Time
At this step of the wizard, do the following:
- Select the Recover to the latest available option to restore data as of the latest available state.
- Select the Recover to the following point in time option to select a state as of which you want to restore data:
- Date. Select a date as of which you want to restore data.
- SCN. Specify SCN (System Change Number).
- Sequence. Specify the sequence.
- Select the Generate new DBID check box to generate a new DBID in addition to the new database name.
This check box is available only when using the Restore with different name and settings option at the Specify Oracle Settings step.
- Select the Suppress RESETLOG command and do not bring the database online check box to skip the OPEN RESETLOGS operation if it was required by the database. The database in this case remains in the mount state.
This check box is available only when using the Restore with the original name and settings option at the Specify Oracle Settings step.
For more information, see Oracle documentation.