Getting to Know User Interface
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server provides you with a convenient user interface that allows you to perform the required operations in a user-friendly manner.
The main menu comprises the following options:
- General Options. Allows you to configure general application settings.
- Online help. Opens the online help page.
- About. Shows additional information, including build number.
- Exit. Closes the Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server window.
To open online help, press [F1] in any Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server wizard or window. You will then be redirected to the relevant section of the user guide.
Main Application Window
The main application window can be divided into three categories:
- The ribbon menu, which contains general program commands organized into logical groups.
- The navigation pane, which allows you to browse through the hierarchy of your SQL databases.
- The preview pane, which shows you the details about objects you have selected in the navigation area.