Getting to Know User Interface
The user interface of Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams is designed to let you quickly find commands that you need to restore and export Microsoft Teams data from backups created by Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
The main menu comprises the following:
- General Options. Allows you to configure general application settings. For more information, see General Application Settings.
- Online help. Opens the online help page.
- About. Shows the additional information including build number.
- Exit. Closes the Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams window.
You can also open online help by pressing [F1] in any Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams wizard or window. You will then be redirected to the relevant section of the Veeam Explorers User Guide.
Main Application Window
The main application window can be divided into three categories:
- The ribbon that contains operation commands organized into logical groups represented as tabs. The ribbon is displayed at the top of the main application window.
- The navigation pane that allows you to browse through the hierarchy of folders with backed-up data. Also, it allows you to search for teams using keywords.
- The preview pane that provides search capabilities and allows you to view details about items that are contained in a folder you have selected in the navigation pane.