At this step of the wizard, specify restore options and click Restore.
The restore options are as follows:
- Changed items. Allows you to restore data that has been modified in your production environment.
- Missed items. Allows you to restore missed items.
- Restore shared access. Allows you to restore shared access.
- History restore options. Allows you to select a version:
- Overwrite. To overwrite data in the production environment by recovering only the latest version of the document from the backup.
- Merge. To merge an existing version of the document with that of a backup version.
If not selected, all the versions in the production environment will be replaced with the corresponding data from the backup file.