Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange can deliver detailed reports on export results.
The following table lists fields available in each report.
Shows by which component a report has been generated.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange build number.
Total number of items included in the .pst file in per cents.
Shows by which user account a report has been generated.
Start time, End time
Report creation time.
The relative path to the object within the mail database.
The path to the database file.
Shows the export type.
A datastore that contains exported items.
Mailboxes to search
A mailbox that contains exported items.
Mailboxes searched successfully, Mailboxes not searched successfully
Results for Mailboxes to search.
Total size of exported items.
Shows the number of exported items.
Shows how many error have occurred during the export.
When exporting only search results, consider the following:
- The title of a report will be shown as Email export completed partially.
- The Percent complete field shows how many items from the search scope matched the specified search keywords.
- The Keyword hits field show:
- Keyword. A search criteria.
- Hits. The number of exported items that matched the specified search keywords.
- Mailboxes. The number of mailboxes comprising the search scope.