Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange can deliver detailed reports on export results.
The following table lists fields of an export report.
Shows the system component by which the report was generated.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange build number.
The total number of items included in the .pst file.
Shows the user account by which the report was generated.
Start time, End time
Report creation time.
The relative object path.
The path to the database file.
Shows the export type.
A datastore that contains exported items.
Mailboxes to search
A mailbox that contains exported items.
Mailboxes searched successfully, Mailboxes not searched successfully
Results for Mailboxes to search.
Total size of exported items.
The number of exported items.
Errors that have occurred during the export.
When exporting only search results, consider the following:
- The title of a report will be shown as Email export completed partially.
- The Percent complete field shows how many items from the search scope matched the specified search keywords.
- The Keyword hits field show:
- Keyword. A search criteria.
- Hits. The number of exported items that matched the specified search keywords.
- Mailboxes. The number of mailboxes comprising the search scope.