Before start using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint, ensure that you have prepared your system environment accordingly:
- Check the System Requirements section.
- Configure accounts that would be used according to the Required Permissions section.
- Make sure that the required ports are configured according to the Used Ports section.
- Recovery logic and peculiarities of operation should be considered as described in the Considerations and Limitations section.
- Application-aware image-level backup should be successfully created for your SharePoint server by the backup job set up as described in the Required Microsoft SharePoint Backup Job Settings section.