To export container(s) along with its content into an.LDF file, do the following:
- Open Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory.
- In the navigation tree, select the required container.
- Go to the Objects tab and click Export Container > Export container... from the ribbon menu. You can also use the context menu of an object.
- In the Export to field specify the destination location. If you want to save only objects that are included in the selected container and meet specific filtering criteria, click Show settings to set the filter.
- Select Save only objects that suit the following filter check box and enter filtering criteria (see the Searching AD Objects section). If necessary, select Use LDAP filter check box to switch to the corresponding filtering mode. When using LDAP filter, verify the query syntax before proceed.
- Click Export.
During the export operation, the hierarchy for the nested containers will be preserved.