Continue with this section to learn more about restoring Microsoft SQL databases.
Consider the following:
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server does not support restore via PSDirect, VIX or Sphere API.
- Table-level recovery is supported only for database tables with no external dependencies.
- To restore an encrypted database, consider reading this Veeam Knowledge Base article.
- The Replace logic is not supported when restoring schema objects.
- To restore a database from the AlwaysOn availability group node as of the selected transaction state, make sure that all the nodes of such a group is located in the same time zone.
In This Section
- Restoring Single Database
- Restoring Multiple Databases
- Restoring Database Schema and Data
- Restoring Latest or Point-in-Time State