Step 6. Specify Restore Options
At this step of the wizard, specify restore options.
You can select the following:
- Objects to process:
- Changed objects — to restore changed objects.
- Deleted objects — to restore deleted objects.
- Entire objects — to restore entire objects collection.
- Selected attributes only — to select particular attributes.
When selecting Selected attributes only, you will be offered to choose the attributes you want to restore in the next step.
- Multi-valued attributes:
- Replace — to replace production data with that of a backup file.
- Merge — to merge existing data with that of a backup file.
By default, multi-valued attributes will be replaced, not merged.