Step 1. Launch Restore Wizard
To launch the Restore wizard, do the following:
- Select an object that you want to restore:
- To restore OneDrive, select the necessary OneDrive in the inventory pane.
- To restore a folder, select the necessary folder in the inventory pane.
- To restore a document, select a folder that contains the document in the inventory pane and select the document in the preview pane.
- On the OneDrive/Folder/Document tab, click Restore OneDrive/Restore Folder/Restore Document and select one of the following options:
- Overwrite — to completely overwrite existing OneDrive data.
- Keep — to preserve existing data and recover items with the RESTORED prefix (RESTORED-<file_name>.ext).
Alternatively, right-click an object that you want to restore and select Restore OneDrive/Restore folder/Restore document > Overwrite or Restore OneDrive/Restore folder/Restore document > Keep.