Getting to Know User Interface
Veeam Explorer for Oracle provides you with the convenient user interface that allows you to perform required operations in a user-friendly manner.
The main menu comprises the following:
- General Options. Allows you to configure general application settings.
- Online help. Opens the online help page.
- About. Shows the additional information including build number.
- Exit. Closes the Veeam Explorer for Oracle window.
You can also open online help by pressing [F1] in any Veeam Explorer for Oracle wizard or window. You will then be redirected to the relevant section of the Veeam Explorers User Guide.
Main Application Window
The main application window can be divided into three categories:
- The ribbon menu, which contains general program commands organized into logical groups.
- The navigation pane, which allows you to browse through the hierarchy of your backup files.
- The preview pane, which shows you the details about objects you have selected in the navigation area.