Instant Recovery of Latest State
To perform instant recovery of a single database to the latest state, do the following:
- In the navigation tree, select a database.
- On the Database tab, select Instant Recovery > Instant recovery of the latest state or right-click a database and select Instant recovery > Instant recovery of the latest state to <original instance>.
- In the Instant Recovery wizard, select one of the following switchover options:
- Auto: switchover is performed automatically after all database files are copied and synchronized.
- Manual: switchover is started manually by user at any time after all database files are copied and synchronized.
- Scheduled: switchover is performed at a specified date and time. Use the drop-down calendar to specify the date and time.
- Click Recover.
After you click Recover, Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server starts publishing the database on the target server.
- Depending on the option you choose in the Instant Recovery wizard, the switchover starts manually, automatically according to a specified schedule or immediately after synchronization.
If you have selected the Manual switchover option, you must perform switchover manually as described in Starting Switchover Manually.