Step 1. Launch Create a Private Endpoint Wizard
In this article
To launch the Create a private endpoint wizard, do the following:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Click More services and select Resource groups on the All services page.
- On the Resource groups page, select the resource group where a storage account in which you want to create a private endpoint belongs. The resource group page will open.
- In the Resources list, select the storage account. The Storage account page will open.
- Navigate to Security + networking > Networking.
- Switch to the Private endpoint connections tab and click Private endpoint to launch the wizard Create a private endpoint wizard.