Configuring Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure
To start working with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure, perform a number of steps for its configuration:
- Add Azure accounts to get access to Azure services and resources.
- Add user accounts to control access to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure.
- Configure backup repositories.
- Create worker configurations.
- Configure global retention, auto-backup, email notification and single-sign-on settings.
Even after you add accounts that manage your Azure resources and configure all the necessary settings, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will not populate the list of Azure resources on the Resources page — unless you create backup policies and specify regions where the Azure resources belong, as described in section Performing Backup.