Step 7. Specify Restore Settings
[This step applies only if you have selected the Restore to a new location, or with different settings option at the Restore Mode step of the wizard]
- In the Server Settings section click Edit Server Settings.
- In the Server settings window, do the following:
- From the Region drop-down list, select an Azure region where the target SQL Server resides.
- From the SQL server drop-down list, select an SQL Server where the specified databases must be restored.
- From the Elastic pool drop-down list, select the elastic pool to which the restored database must be included. For an elastic pool to be displayed, it must be added to you Azure environment on an Azure portal as described in Microsoft Docs.
For more information on elastic pools, see Microsoft Docs.
- From the SQL account drop-down list, select an Azure SQL account that will be used to authenticate against the specified SQL Server. For an account to be displayed in the list, it must be added to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure as described in the Adding Account section.
- Click Apply.
- In the Database Settings section, if you want to set a new name for a database, select the necessary Azure SQL database and click Rename.