Notifications on Job Results
You can configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to send daily email notifications with the results of finished jobs. The email message contains a detailed list of jobs performed with the Error, Warning and Success statuses. If you want to receive a notification after each job run, configure notification setting for this job in Veeam Backup & Replication. For details, see the Notification Settings section of the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.
To receive daily email notifications about job results, do the following:
- Log in to Enterprise Manager using an administrative account.
- To open the Configuration view, click Configuration in the top right corner.
- Open the Notifications section on the left of the Configuration view.
- Open the Job Summary tab.
- Select the Send daily notification at check box and specify the time when you want a notification email to be sent.
- In the From field, enter an email address of the notification sender.
- In the To field, enter an email address of the notification recipient. Use a comma to specify multiple addresses.
- In the Subject field, enter a subject of email notifications. You can use the following variables in the subject:
- %1 — number of jobs that ended with errors for the last 24 hours
- %2 — number of jobs that ended with warnings for the last 24 hours
- %3 — number of jobs that ended successfully for the last 24 hours
Job retries performed in the last 24 hours are also included in the report.
- %4 — number of jobs whose last session ended with an error.
- %5 — number of jobs whose last session ended with a warning.
- %6 — number of jobs whose last session ended successfully.
Jobs which were in Disabled state during the last session are also included in the report.
- Click Save.
To verify that you have configured email settings correctly, click Test. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager will send a test email to all specified email addresses.