You can configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to send daily notification emails with reports on the results of the finished jobs.
To receive daily email notifications on job results, do the following:
- Open the Notifications section of the Configuration view.
- On the Job Summary tab, select the Send daily notifications at check box and specify the time when you want a notification email to be sent.
- In the From field, enter an email address of the notification sender.
- In the To field, enter an email address of the notification recipient. Use a comma to specify multiple addresses.
- Enter a subject of email notifications. You can use the following variables in the subject:
- %1 — number of jobs that ended with errors for the last 24 hours
- %2 — number of jobs that ended with warnings for the last 24 hours
- %3 — number of jobs that ended successfully for the last 24 hours
Job retries performed in the last 24 hours will be also included.
- %4 — number of jobs that ended with errors for the last session
- %5 — number of jobs that ended with warnings for the last session
- %6 — number of jobs that ended successfully for the last session
Jobs which were in "Disabled" status for the last session will be also included.
- When finished, click Save.
To verify that you have configured email settings correctly, use the corresponding Test button in each section. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager will send a test email to all specified email addresses.
A notification email will contain a report about the number of jobs performed with the Error, Warning and Success statuses, and provide a link to the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager web UI so that you can see jobs statistics in detail.