Removing Tenant Account
The Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager administrator can remove tenant accounts configured for vSphere Self-Service Backup Portal.
To remove a tenant account:
- Log in to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager using an administrative account.
- To open the Configuration view, click Configuration in the top right corner.
- In the Configuration view, select the Self-service section.
The Self-service section is available if you have added to Enterprise Manager at least one Veeam backup server with a vCenter Server as part of its infrastructure.
- If a vCloud Director server is added to your Veeam backup infrastructure, make sure that the vSphere tab is selected.
- Select the account you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- In the Remove configuration window, select necessary options:
- To delete backup jobs created by the tenant, select the Delete jobs check box.
- To delete all backups created by the tenant, select the Delete backup files check box.
- To confirm the removal, click Yes.