To remove a vSphere Self-Service Backup Portal tenant account:
- In the Configuration view, select the Self-service tab.
- In the working area of the Self-service tab, select the account you want to remove.
- In the top left corner of the working area, click Remove.
- In the Remove configuration window, select the Delete jobs check box if you want to delete backup jobs created by the tenant and select the Delete backup files check box if you want to delete all backups created by the tenant.
- To confirm the removal, click Yes.