Notifications on Restore Operations
You can configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to send notification emails about performed file restore operations.
To receive notifications about performed file restore operations, do the following:
- Open the Notifications section of the Configuration view.
- Open the Restore Operations tab.
- Select Send notifications on restore operations.
- In the From field, enter an email address of the notification sender.
- In the To field, enter an email address of the notification recipient. Use a comma to specify multiple addresses.
- Click Save.
To verify that you have configured email settings correctly, click Test. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager will send a test email to all specified email addresses.