You can configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to send notification emails about performed file restore operations.
To receive notifications about performed file restore operations, do the following:
- Open the Notifications section of the Configuration view.
- Open the Restore Operations tab.
- Select Send notifications on restore operations.
- In the From field, enter an email address of the notification sender.
- In the To field, enter an email address of the notification recipient. Use a comma to specify multiple addresses.
- Click Save.
To verify that you have configured email settings correctly, click Test. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager will send a test email to all specified email addresses.