Users with the Portal Administrator role can generate audit reports for each backup server added to the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager infrastructure.
The report contains the following information about user activity:
- Date and time when a user performed an operation
- User name
- User security identifier (SID)
- Name of the operation performed by the user
- Operation result
- Details on the performed operation
Generating Audit Report
You can generate an audit report and download it as a CSV file.
To generate an audit report:
- Log in to Enterprise Manager using an administrative account.
- To open the Configuration view, click Configuration in the top right corner.
- In the Backup Servers section, select a backup server whose report you want to export.
- Click Audit report.
- In the Audit Report window, specify a time period covered by the report.
- Click Generate.