You can configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to send daily notification emails on the virtual lab requests created by users who need to perform universal application item-level restore.
To receive notifications about the lab requests, do the following from the Notifications section of the Configuration view:
- On the Lab requests tab, select the Send lab request notifications check box.
- Specify the From and To addresses for email notification to be sent. Use a comma to enter multiple recipient addresses.
- Specify the subject of the email message.
- Select request statuses for a report. The notification email will be sent if the request is Pending, Ready, Canceled, Approved, Failed or Stopped.
- When finished, click Save.
To verify that you have configured email settings correctly, use the corresponding Test button in each section. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager will send a test email to all specified email addresses.
For more information on the Universal Application item-level restore, refer to Veeam Universal Application Item Recovery Guide.