To access the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager website:
- Double-click the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager icon on the desktop or select Programs > Veeam > Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager from the Start menu.
Alternatively, open your web browser and enter the following address to the address bar:
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of a Portal Administrator, Site Administrator or Portal Operator.
When you access Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager for the first time, you must log in as a user with administrative rights. To do that, enter credentials of a user account with local administrative rights or a user account that was used to install Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager. For future work, you can create other users in Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager. For more information, see Managing Accounts and Roles.
The user account name must be provided in the DOMAIN\Username format.
- [Optional] Select the Remember me check box to save the user name for future access.
- Click Login.
When you log in under a user account which is not assigned a security role for Enterprise Manager, you are automatically redirected to the Veeam Self-Service File Restore Portal. On this portal, you can browse and restore only machines on which your user account has local administrative rights. For more information on configuring Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager security roles, see Managing Accounts and Roles.
Veeam Self-Service File Restore Portal is available in the Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus Edition.
If you cannot access web UI over HTTPS, this can be due to several reasons. For more information, see this Veeam Knowledge Base article.
If you use Internet Explorer, then to be able to access the Enterprise Manager website using an account currently logged on to the Microsoft Windows OS, you can add this website to Local intranet sites in the Internet Options. In case the current user cannot be authenticated using this method, the Enterprise Manager login window will be displayed. This method works only for Internet Explorer. If you use other web browser, you may be prompted for login.
After you finish working with the Enterprise Manager website, or if you need to switch the user account, click a user name in the top right corner of the main window and then click Log Out.
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager UI
- Managing Accounts and Roles
- Using Self-Service File Restore Portal to Restore Machine Guest Files