You can configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager to send notifications about support expiration, starting 14 days before the expiration date, and license usage in the backup infrastructure.
To receive license notifications, do the following:
- Open the Notifications section of the Configuration view.
- Open the License Information tab.
- Select the Send notifications on license usage check box.
- If you do not want to receive notifications about the support expiration, select the Disable support contract expiration notifications check box.
- In the From field, enter an email address of the notification sender.
- In the To field, enter an email address of the notification recipient. Use a comma to specify multiple addresses.
- Click Save.
To verify that you have configured email settings correctly, click Test. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager will send a test email to all specified email addresses.