Working with Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal
In Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal, members of VMware Cloud Director organizations can perform the following operations:
- On the Dashboard tab — view statistics on Cloud Director backups.
- On the Jobs tab — examine and export job sessions data, search for jobs, create new jobs and edit jobs.
- On the VMs tab — search by a VM name, restore VMs and vApps to their original location (preserving or overwriting the production VM or vApp), and delete VM backups.
- On the Files tab — search for the files on the VM guest file system and restore the necessary files to the original location or download to the local machine.
- On the Items tab — perform application item-level restore (currently, for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases).
If the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager server is added to the Veeam ONE monitoring scope, the restore operations performed with Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal are included in the Restore Operator Activity report available in Veeam ONE.