Working with Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal
In this article
In Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal, members of vCD organizations can perform the following operations:
- On the Dashboard tab — view statistics on vCD backups.
- On the Jobs tab — examine and export job sessions data, search for jobs, create new jobs and edit jobs.
- On the VMs tab — search for and restore virtual machines and vApps with a single click to their original location (preserving or overwriting the production VM or vApp).
- On the Files tab — search for the files on the VM guest file system and restore the necessary files to the original location or download to the local machine.
- On the Items tab — perform application item-level restore (currently, for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases).