Viewing Statistics on vCD Backups
The Dashboard tab contains statistics on vCD backup jobs created by members of the vCD organization, including information on the VMs, job runs and backup repositories.
You can view the chart for one of the time ranges:
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
To switch between the ranges, select a necessary tab in the top left corner.
Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal accessed by URL
Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal accessed from vCD using Veeam Plug-in for VMware vCloud Director
The Protected widget contains the following information:
- vApps — the number of vApps for which restore points were successfully created during the specified period
- VMs — the number of VMs for which restore points were successfully created during the specified period
- VMs size — total size of source VMs successfully processed
The Jobs widget contains the following information:
- Jobs — the number of jobs created by currently logged in administrator
- Max duration — maximum job duration
- Average speed — average data transfer speed
The Backup Storage / <Repository name> widgets display statistics about backup repositories available to the organization. Each widget represents a single repository and contains the following information:
- Status — a status of the backup repository assigned to the organization:
- Green — more than 10% of storage space is free
- Yellow — less than 10% of storage space is free
- Red — no free space on backup storage
- Quota — storage quota
- Used — used storage size
The Last 24 hours / Last 7 days widget reports on the job session results for the selected period.
To visualize on-going jobs data, the Dashboard tab also comprises a chart showing date and time when jobs were performed, and the network throughput rate during the job.
The dashboard displays only vCD backup jobs of the current vCD organization.
The highlighted part of the chart represents the configured backup window if this option is specified in the chart settings. For more information, see Customizing Dashboard Chart.