Viewing Organization Configurations
In Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, users with the Portal Administrator role can view the list of configurations for vCD organizations.
To view the list of organization configurations:
- Log in to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager using an administrative account.
- Click Configuration in the top right corner.
- In the Configuration view, select the Self-service section.
- In the Self-service section, select the vCloud tab.
Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager offers a default configuration that you can use for vCD organizations. The configuration is applied to each vCD organization that does not have a specific configuration added for it.
The default configuration contains the following parameters:
- Organization — Other vCloud organizations
- Repository — Disable self-service backup for other organizations
Initially the default configuration is not active. To enable it, select a repository for the configuration.
- Quota — 1 TB
- Job scheduling — Allow: Tenant has full access to all job scheduling
- Job priority — Normal
For more information on configuration parameters, see Adding Organization Configuration.