Support for Veeam Agents
Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager allows you to browse and restore guest OS files and application items from backups created with the following Veeam Agents:
- Veeam Agents for Microsoft Windows
- Veeam Agent for Linux
- Veeam Agent for Mac
- Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris
- Veeam Agent for IBM AIX
File restore from backups of Veeam Agent for Mac, Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris and Veeam Agent for IBM AIX to the original location is not available.
- You have the Enterprise or Enterprise Plus edition of Veeam Backup & Replication.
- For 1-Click restore of guest OS files and for restore of application items, you must have the Server edition of Veeam Agents. For more information, see Veeam Availability Suite: Product Comparison.
- Veeam Agent should be integrated with Veeam Backup & Replication. For more information, see the Integration with Veeam Backup & Replication section of the following user guides:
- Veeam Agent for Windows User Guide
- Veeam Agent for Linux User Guide
- Veeam Agent for Mac User Guide
- Veeam Agent for Oracle Solaris User Guide
- Veeam Agent for IBM AIX User Guide
Veeam Agent backup policies, that is, Veeam Agent backup jobs managed by Veeam Agent, are not displayed in the Enterprise Manager web UI. Enterprise Manager displays only Veeam Agent backup jobs managed by the backup server. For more information on Veeam Agent backup jobs and policies, see the Working with Veeam Agent Backup Jobs and Policies section of the Veeam Agent Management Guide.
In This Section