Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager acts as a single point for managing jobs from all added backup servers. Users with the Portal Administrator role can centrally manage jobs that have been previously configured on added backup servers: start, stop, retry, clone, delete jobs and edit selective job settings.
Consider the following limitations:
- Enterprise Manager does not display backup policies created with the following Veeam solutions for cloud environments:
- Veeam Backup for AWS
- Veeam Backup for Google Cloud
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure
- For Nutanix AHV VMs, Enterprise Manager displays only backup copy jobs.
- For physical machines, Enterprise Manager displays the following job types:
- [Starting from version 12.1 (build 220.127.116.111)] Both Veeam Agent backup jobs managed by Veeam Agent and Veeam Agent backup jobs managed by the backup server. For more information, see Support for Veeam Agents.
- Backup copy jobs
In This Section