Uninstalling vSphere Client Plug-in
To uninstall Veeam Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client, take the following steps:
- Log in to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager using an account with the Portal Administrator role.
- Click Configuration in the top right corner.
- In the Configuration view, go to the vCenter Servers section.
- Select the vCenter Server you need, and click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm the removal.
For details on reinstalling the local vSphere Client plug-in (the plug-in installed on the vSphere Client 7.0 or earlier), see this Veeam KB article.