Viewing Information About Enterprise Manager
You can view detailed information about Enterprise Manager and its components, URLs of REST API and Veeam Self-Service File Restore Portal, as well as the paths to the Enterprise Manager logs.
To view information about Enterprise Manager, do the following:
- Log in to Enterprise Manager using an administrative account.
- To open the Configuration view, click Configuration in the top right corner.
- Open the About section on the left of the Configuration view.
Enterprise Manager Logs
Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager provides detailed logging of performed activities, data protection and disaster recovery tasks.
Log files are stored on the Enterprise Manager server at the following paths:
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager Service logs
- Veeam Guest Catalog Service logs
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager web app logs
You can use Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager logs to submit a support ticket at the Veeam Customer Support Portal. To ensure that overall and comprehensive information is provided to Veeam Customer Support, send all log files when submitting a support ticket.
To download Enterprise Manager logs, in the About section of the Configuration view, click Download support logs.