The Dashboard tab contains statistics on vSphere backup jobs, including information on protected VMs, job runs and backup storage. Views for the last 24 hours and last 7 days are available.
The Protected widget reports on:
- VMs — displays the number of VMs successfully protected during the specified period. At least one restore point was created for these VMs.
- Templates — displays the number of virtual machines templates, successfully protected during the specified period.
- Total size — total size of successfully protected VMs.
The Jobs widget reports on:
- Jobs — number of jobs created by currently logged in user.
- Max duration — maximum time for job duration.
- Average speed — average data transfer speed.
The Backup Storage widget reports on:
- Status — status of the backup storage assigned to the user: green – more than 10% of storage space is free; yellow – less than 10% of storage space is free; red – no free space on backup storage.
- Quota — storage quota assigned to the user.
- Used — storage quota used by the user.
The Last 24 hours \ Last 7 days widget reports on the job session results for the corresponding period.
To visualize on-going jobs data, the Dashboard tab also comprises a graph showing time and date when jobs were performed, and the network throughput rate during the job.
Only vSphere backup jobs for this vSphere user are displayed.
The highlighted part of the graph represents the configured backup window if this option was specified in the dashboard settings.