To install a license:
- Sign in to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager using an account with the Portal Administrator role.
- To open the Configuration view, click Configuration in the top right corner.
- In the Configuration view, open the Licensing section.
- In the Summary tab, click Install license.
- Select the necessary LIC file and click Open.
The new license is applied to all connected Veeam backup servers automatically.
The format of the license file used in version 10 is not supported by earlier product versions. In order for earlier versions of Veeam Backup & Replication to work with Enterprise Manager 10, Enterprise Manager does not apply its license to the backup servers with non-upgraded Veeam Backup & Replication.