Step 4. Provide License File
At the License step of the wizard, specify what license you want to install for Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager. You can install the following types of licenses:
- Trial license that was sent to you after you downloaded the product.
- Purchased full license.
If a valid license is already installed on the machine, the setup wizard will display the license details. In this case, you can skip the License step and move on to the next step of the wizard.
To install a license, choose one of the following options:
- Browse your local server or network locations for a license file:
- Click Browse license file.
- Choose a valid license file for Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager.
- [For Enterprise Manager 12.1 and later] Select a license from your account at the Veeam website:
- Click Sign in with Veeam.
- Enter your credentials for accessing the Veeam website and click Sign in.
- Select one of the available licenses and click Install selected license.
To install new licenses automatically when you renew or expand your contract, select the Update license automatically check box. If you enable the automatic license update, and therefore enable usage reporting, you will double the number of workloads by which you can exceed your installed license. For more information on license update, see Updating License.