Accessing Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal
Members of vCloud Director (vCD) organizations can access Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal in the following ways:
For more information on access rights, see Required Permissions.
To access Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal by URL:
- Open your web browser and enter the following URL in the address bar:
- From the drop-down list, select a display language.
For more information on display languages, see Managing Languages.
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of a vCD account with proper rights.
- To save the entered credentials for future access, select the Remember me check box.
- Click Sign in.
Before members of vCD organizations can access Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal from the vCD UI, the vCD system administrator must upload and configure Veeam Plug-in for VMware vCloud Director. For more information, see Uploading and Configuring Veeam Plug-in for VMware vCloud Director.
To access Veeam Self-Service Backup Portal from vCD:
- Log in to vCloud Director Tenant Portal under a vCD account with proper rights.
- From the More menu, select Data Protection with Veeam.
If you have a connection error when accessing Veeam Plug-in for VMware vCloud Director, add the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager certificate as trusted to your browser.