After you log in to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, the main window (Home view) is displayed. It contains a number of tabs which are available for users in accordance with their Enterprise Manager roles, as well as links for switching to the Configuration window, for getting help and for signing out.
Operations that can be performed on each tab are described in the corresponding sections of this guide:
- Dashboard tab displays on-going operations statistics for your backup infrastructure; you can view data for the last day or week.
- Reports tab contains information about Veeam backup servers managed by Enterprise Manager.
- Jobs tab allows users to manage jobs from all managed Veeam backup servers.
- Machines tab allows users to browse machines backups, search for machines, delete machines, create on-demand incremental backups (quick backups) for machines, and restore machines. If there are failover plans created for machines included in your management scope, the user can also implement selected failover plan for these machines.
- Files tab helps users to browse the guest OS file system in a machine backup, search for guest OS files and restore necessary files.
- Items tab allows users to perform item-level recovery from application-aware backups created by Veeam Backup & Replication
- Requests tab allows administrative users to approve submitted virtual lab requests, reject them or prolong the time for which a requested virtual lab should be up. See the Universal Application Item Restore Wizard User Guide for more information.
If you logged in with an administrative account, you can click Configuration to open the Configuration view:
The tabbed pane, located on the left of the window, allows you to navigate to the configuration settings you need - for example, notifications, security roles, and others. The working area is located on the right; it allows you to view data, perform the necessary operations or manage the settings you need, as described in the corresponding sections of this guide.