Editing Organization Configuration
Users with the Portal Administrator role can edit VMware Cloud Director organization configurations.
Before you edit a configuration, consider the following recommendations:
- When you change a job template for a Cloud Director organization, the new configuration will be applied only to the new jobs, existing jobs will not be affected.
- To make an existing backup job to store backups to another repository instead of the currently configured for the organization:
- Move already created backups of Cloud Director objects to the new repository.
- Modify the backup job that is used as a template, and organization configuration so that the job points to the new repository.
Otherwise, data will be stored to the old repository, exceeding the quota.
To edit an organization configuration:
- Log in to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager using an administrative account.
- Click Configuration in the top right corner.
- In the Configuration view, select the Self-service section.
- In the Self-service section, select the vCloud tab.
- On the vCloud tab, select an organization configuration and click Edit.
- To edit organization settings, follow the same steps as for adding a configuration.
For more information, see Adding Organization Configuration.