Step 7. Choose Items to Recover
In the File-Level Restore browser, you can find and restore items (files and folders) of the selected Azure file share. All restored items will be saved in a single .ZIP archive to the default download directory on a machine from which you access the File-Level Restore browser.
- On the Browse tab, navigate to a folder that contains the necessary files.
- In the working area, select check boxes next to the files and click Add to Restore List.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for all other folders whose files you want to restore.
- Switch to the Restore List tab.
- On the Restore List tab, review the list of files and folders, select check boxes next to the items that you want to restore, and click Restore.