Step 2. Select Restore Point
By default, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure uses the most recent valid restore point. However, you can restore the Azure SQL database to an earlier state.
If you select a restore point stored in an archive repository and the same restore point is also available in a standard repository, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will display the confirmation window. To proceed, choose whether you want to use the archived or standard restore point to perform the restore operation.
To select a restore point for an Azure SQL database, do the following:
- Select an Azure SQL database from the list and click Restore Point.
- In the Specify restore point window, select the necessary restore point and click Apply.
- Date — the date when the restore point was created.
- Size — the size of the restore point.
- Access Tier — the storage tier of a backup repository where the restore point resides.