Specifying Yearly Schedule
[This step applies only if you have instructed Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure to create image-level backups at the Targets step of the wizard]
To create a yearly schedule for the backup policy, at the Schedule step of the wizard, do the following:
- Set the Yearly retention toggle to On and click Edit yearly settings.
- In the Yearly schedule window, specify a day, month and time when the backup policy must create image-level backups.
If you have selected a specific time for the backup policy to run at the Daily, Weekly or Monthly schedule sections of the Schedule step of the wizard, you will not be able to change the time for the yearly schedule.
- In the Keep backups for field, specify the number of years for which you want to keep restore points in a backup chain.
If a restore point is older than the specified time limit, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure removes the restore point from the chain. For more information, see Retention Policy for Backups.
- In the Repository section, select a backup repository where the created image-level backups must be stored. For a backup repository to be displayed, it must be created as described in Adding Backup Repositories section.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.