Specifying Yearly Schedule
[This step applies only if you have instructed Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure to create image-level backups at the Targets step of the wizard]
To create a yearly schedule for the backup policy, at the Schedule step of the wizard, do the following:
- Set the Yearly retention toggle to On and click Edit Yearly Settings.
- In the Yearly schedule window, specify a day, month and time when the backup policy will create image-level backups.
- In the Keep backups for field, specify the number of years for which you want to keep restore points in a backup chain.
If a restore point is older than the specified time limit, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure removes the restore point from the chain. For more information, see Retention Policy for Backups.
- In the Repository section, select a backup repository where the created image-level backups will be stored. For a backup repository to be displayed in the Repository list, it must be added to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure infrastructure as described in section Adding Backup Repositories.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.