Step 5. Specify Retrieval Settings
[This step applies only if you have selected to restore from the archived restore point]
At the Data retrieval step of the wizard, specify the data retrieval settings.
- In the Retrieval mode section, click the link.
- In the Retrieval settings window, do the following:
- Select an Azure VM and click Edit.
- In the Edit Retrieval Mode window, select the retrieval option that Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will use to retrieve the data, and click Save. For more information on data retrieval options, see Retrieving Data From Archive.
- To save changes made to the data retrieval settings, click Apply.
- In the Availability period section, click Edit Availability Period.
- In the Availability settings window, specify the number of days for which you want to keep the data available for restore operations. You can also manually extend the availability period later if required.
If you want to receive an email notification when data availability period is about to expire, select the Send email notification check box and specify the number of hours before data expiration when the notification must be sent.
- Click Apply.