You can repair your installation of Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager. For that:
- Start the setup wizard on the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager server. For more information, see Start Setup Wizard.
- Read and accept the License Agreement. For more information, see Read and Accept License Agreement.
- At the Maintenance Mode step of the setup wizard, select the Repair option and click Next.
- Specify the service account credentials that will be used during the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager repair. For more information, see Specify Service Account Settings.
- At the Ready to Install step of the Setup Wizard check the installation prerequisites and click Install.
The setup wizard will re-install the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager components. Wait for the installation process to complete and click Finish to exit the setup wizard.